As I plan for cooking an elaborate list of appetizers and main course, usually I have very little time allocated for cooking the dessert. So I had to come up with this quick but classy dessert recipe. This recipe is very very quick, but extremely tasty. I made it for a party with close friends a few days back and everybody like it a lot. This recipe is always a big hit.
Yields 48 oz
Serves 4 oz931
16 hrPrep Time
10 minCook Time
16 hr, 10 Total Time
- 32 oz heavy whipping Cream
- 16 oz 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoon instant coffee (I prefer Nescafe Classic)
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup of grated dark chocolate
- 2 table spoons of grated white chocolate
- 12 chocolate hazelnut stick for garnish
- In a pan warm the whipping cream and the milk.
- Add 2 packets of gelatin powder to the warm milk and mix it through
- Add the sugar and the instant coffee and mix it through.
- Now pour the mixture into the dessert cups (4 oz cups) and let it sit overnight in the fridge.
- Top each dessert cup with grated dark chocolate, grated white chocolate and chocolate hazelnut stick.