Holiday parties are knocking on the door and are you still searching for an easy dessert recipe for a large group pf people? This 15 minute Mango Pineapple Mousse recipe may end your search.
I got this recipe long time back from my friend Dola, who used to be my neighbor when I lived in New Jersey. Since then I made this Mango pineapple mousse for many parties and everybody always enjoyed it. This recipe requires only 5 ingredients – Mango pulp, Cream Cheese, Crushed pineapple, Whipped Cream and Gelatin. And the best time saver is the fact that you do not need to turn on the stove or the oven to make this Mango Pineapple Mouse.
Ingredients for Mango Pineapple Mousse
To make the Mousse, first drain the water from the crushed pineapple, mix the mango pulp and the cream cheese using a hand blender. Dissolve the gelatin in 4 tablespoons of warm water and add it to the mango/ cream cheese mix. (The gelatin helps to settle the mixture). Now add the crushed pineapple. At the end fold in the whipped cream. Let it rest in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hrs before serving
Yields 1 big bowl
Easy, 5 ingredient Mango Pineapple dessert recipe that does not require turning on the stove or the oven.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 30 oz kesar Mango Pulp
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip whipped cream
- 20 oz Dole crushed Pineapple can
- 2 pouches of flavorless gelatin
- Drain the water from the crushed pineapple
- Mix the mango pulp and the cream cheese using a hand blender
- Dissolve the gelatin in 4 tablespoon warm water and add it to the mango/ cream cheese mix
- Add the crushed pineapple
- Fold in the whipped cream
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hrs and the dessert is ready to serve
This Mango pineapple mousse recipe is a good one for a large group of people
Similar Easy Dessert Recipes