Pan-Seared Spicy Tilapia
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Tilapia Fillet 1 lb
- Onion 1 cup diced
- Cilantro 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons of grated garlic or garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- Cut the Tilapia fillet in long pieces
- Marinate the filet with salt, 2 teaspoons of garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder, 2 teaspoons of tomato ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder and keep it in the fridge for 30 min.
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil. Fry the marinated fish
- In a separate pan, heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Add 1 teaspoon of garlic and let it fry for 1 min.
- Add the onion in the pan and fry the onion.
- Add Soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Add of the Cilantro and cook it for 2 min
- In a serving bowl, layer the fish, fried onion and rest of the fresh cilantro. Create a couple of layers like this. The fish is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply